Elinore started out the classes terrified to be in the water without clutching a grown-up despite wearing flotation. She made so much progress by the end of the class that I can't even believe it is the same girl! She still is too afraid to try putting her face in the water, so we'll have to make that a summer goal. Hopefully lots of time at the beach can rememdy that! Here she is showing me her muscles!
Toby was so excited to have a special swim class with Daddy each week. I was glad Kevin was able to do it with him. He shows much more boldness in the water than his sister. This is the face he always makes if he gets splashed in the face. I think it is hilarious!

1 comment:
I'm guessing with as much progress as Elinore has made aleady, she'll be splashing with her friends and diving underwater in no time. How fun to get to go swimming in winter!!
Post a Comment