Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mobile

Elinore grows so fast. She crawls like a pro now and pulls herself up on everything in sight. I had a couple of empty film canisters, so I put rice in one and beans in another. She liked them so much that she held one in each hand and would not let go. She wanted to crawl, so she balanced on her wrists so as not to lose her grip. She is so noisy and babbles constantly. She watches my mouth intently when I make a new sound and then tries to mimic it. Kevin got a bunch of great shots when we were at the park this weekend. I was trying to keep leaves out of her mouth... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ems said...

Oh Jen, I've just been on your Bodine family blog.....she is sooooooooo cute, what wonderful pictures you got of her!
Hope you're well
~Blessings~